“The bible is being put on trial, and those who actually have read it are the jurors.” Empress T’Malkia Zuri
There is a bill in Arizona called the HB 2281. This bill makes it illegal for students to learn about their heritage in school. HB 2281 prohibits schools from offering courses at any grade level that advocate ETHNIC SOLIDARITY, promote the overthrow of the US government or CATER to SPECIFIC ethnic groups.
Doesn’t the bible and its teachings qualify to be a part of this ban as well?
Let’s look at what the bible claims:
1. The Bible claims that the JEWS are God’s chosen people specifically violates three of the four main prohibitions of HB2281.
2. The Bible is designed primarily for readers of a PARTICULAR ETHNIC group.
4. The bible promotes RESENTMENT towards a race or class of people.
Let’s look at some of the other stuff the bible teaches;
5. The bible teaches cannibalism by symbolizing drinking the blood and eating the flesh of Jesus Christ.
In Leviticus 26:27-29 and Jeremiah 19:9, God threatens to punish the Israelites by making them eat their own children.
(John 6:53) Jesus states: I tell you the truth, unless you eat the flesh of the Son of Man and drink his blood, you have no life in you.
6. The bible teaches fear. Not a healthy fear, but a fear that paralysis ones ability to think or rationalize.
Jesus and his rhetoric in the bibles teaches
7. The Jews to “throw off their chains” and “free themselves from captivity” in “contentious and abusive language
8. Jesus Christ, talks about “overthrowing the law” saying “I come with a sword”
9. Jesus uses anti-family rhetoric by urging his followers to “leave your parents and follow me.”10. Mathew 10:35 says “For I came to SET A MAN AGAINST HIS FATHER, AND A DAUGHTER AGAINST HER MOTHER, AND A DAUGHTER-IN-LAW AGAINST HER MOTHER-IN-LAW;
10.Jesus clearly has a mission for “his coming.” In Mathew 10:35, Jesus supposedly said “For I came to SET A MAN AGAINST HIS FATHER, AND A DAUGHTER AGAINST HER MOTHER, AND A DAUGHTER-IN-LAW AGAINST HER MOTHER-IN-LAW.” Is it safe to say that there is no love here?
11. Jesus wants everyone to know that there is no love in your home either. In Mathew 10:36, Jesus supposedly said “A MAN’S ENEMIES WILL BE THE MEMBERS OF HIS HOUSEHOLD.”
And last but definitely not least, the bible teaches
12. The bible teaches hatred against the Egyptians (Africans),
13. teaches about a God who is angry at folks throughout the bible,
14. teaches against nature, and
15. teaches that women are evil/wicked and beneath men.
So yes, instead of using the bible to “swear folks in” to tell the truth with their hand on the bible, we need to start putting the bible itself on trial.
Article by T’Malkia Zuri, Author of “Divorcing Jesus: A Love Story.”
To order a copy of “Divorcing Jesus”
Author’s Site: www.divorcingjesus.org
Publisher’s Site: www.griotpublishinghouse.com